Customer First | Integrity | Excellence | Teamwork | Fun!
At Peterson our Vision is to be our customers’ first choice. We put our customers first and continually strengthen our partnerships through our employee’s hard work, ingenuity and determination. Our 80 year history is a reflection of our collective efforts and focus.
We provide a family oriented environment that promotes safety, personal growth and professional achievement. Critical to our continued success is hiring and developing exceptional employees. We are deeply committed to providing an environment necessary to attract and retain engaged employees who will relentlessly strive to reach Peterson’s strategic goals and vision. We have high standards for our employees, with good reason. They represent Peterson, our family, our brand, and our values to customers and our team members.
We have high expectations and so do you. You are exceptionally motivated, have outstanding skills, and are looking for more than just a job. We offer competitive wages, generous benefits, and promotional opportunities at a family owned and operated business that really cares about employees. If you want to work side-by-side with others who are passionate about customer service, consider joining our team. You can help us write more chapters in our success story as we move towards celebrating our 100 year anniversary.
Peterson Cat has an immediate opening for a Digital Marketing Specialist in San Leandro. Working under general oversight and reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Digital
Marketing Specialist will support the Marketing team in achieving the business development goals by providing technical support for all channels of digital marketing.
• Lead digital marketing in the areas of Search Engine Marketing, Social, and Marketing
• Overseeing the Strategy/Search Engine Optimization/Search Engine Marketing/Pay Per
Click/social media and reporting performance, delivery of performance reviews, and
identifying/executing training opportunities for team.
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against
goals (Return on Investment (ROI) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)).
• Provide strategic direction and development for digital assets in place (Website, Social
• Support Director of Marketing in managing direct marketing systems and in
implementing strategies to drive revenue and customer acquisition/lead generation.
• Develop content for website, blog posts, Facebook feed updates, and Tweets.
• Develop digital marketing project plans, gather necessary inputs, communicate
requirements, and align expectations within team and internal stakeholders.
• Communicate with internal stakeholders frequently and in a professional manner.
• Be the internal subject matter expert on best practices for digital marketing.
Manager is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of this unit.
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and
applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning,
assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees;
addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Responsible for supervising Webmaster position.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or
ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Demonstrated experience managing the delivery of Strategy development, execution,
SEM/SEO/PPC/social media campaigns.
• Knowledge of various Content Management Software (CMS).
• Supervisory Experience – supervising 3+ people
• Proven working experience in digital marketing
• Exceptional marketing strategy and campaign management skills.
• Ability to present ideas and strategies to internal stakeholders.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment and working cross-functionally with multiple
teams including marketing, design, web development, sales operations, etc.
• Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and support skills.
• Demonstrate resourcefulness, motivation, initiative, and leadership.
• Traveling up to 25% required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field; and 4 or more years in digital marketing; or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law. A drug screen and background check is required.